Monday, April 19, 2010

Allison's Here!


Here's me waiting for labor to start. My doctor broke my water at 8am and 3 hours later I was still not having contractions-- aaargh. In the meantime Noah was texting Granny and she said it would be cool if she was born at 2:22 on 2/22. I quickly said, "No, that's too far away." Then I said, "1:10 would be good." Finally they put me on pitocin and after increasing the dosage once I was finally progressing . . . quickly. Within 40 minutes of contractions starting our little Allison finally arrived.


Allison Paige Wilmes arrived on 2/22/10 at 1:10 pm. (Yep, I totally called it :) ) She was 8 lbs 9.7 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. The first words out of my mouth when I saw her were, "Wow, she's big." She had little rolls and everything! She sure is a little angel.


A little bit later Nana & Papa brought Hannah & Mackenzie up to see her. They absolutely adored their new little sister. I remember looking up at Noah surrounded by all my little girls and telling him that this was a little glimpse of heaven. . . . and it really was a tender moment for all of us.


This is the next day (2/23) Our little Allison and I were ready to go home.




I couldn't figure out how to delete this awful picture of me so now the whole world gets to see it because I didn't want to redo my whole post. LOL


Here's the proud daddy of our 3 little girls. He's a great dad- our girls are so lucky to have him and so am I. Welcome to the fam' little Allie, Allie, Allison.




















1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY! I was SO happy to see you posted! Woot woot! That way I can see all the family happenings of everyday life! I love it!

    ReplyDelete